Friday, June 17, 2011

Halloween 2010

Halloween was so fun this year because Madi actually new what was going on. It was so fun to see how excited she got over the candy. The only thing keeping her going was that she new there was more candy at the next house. Otherwise she would've stopped to eat each piece of candy after getting it. Our townhouse complex was the perfect place for trick or treating because the doors are so close together and we stayed close to home the whole time. It actually rained on but our nice neighbor gave us an umbrella to borrow which was so nice. What a fun Halloween!
John carved Madi an Elmo pumpkin and she absolutely loved it! I think he did a pretty good job!

Madi, my cute little clown.


The Bryn girl, my little pumpkin :)

Trick or treating. Madi was too shy too knock on the door so I would knock for her but she had NO problem taking candy from them.


All of the candy she collected.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Such cute pictures! I love their costumes :-)