Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer in Montgomery, AL

Around the end of June our office packed up and moved from Columbus, GA to Montgomery, AL. We mostly stayed inside because it was SOOOOOO hot. It was by far the hottest place I've ever lived. The thing John and I miss the most about the summers in Utah/Idaho is that it cools off after the sun goes down. In the east it stays hot and muggy at night because of the humidity. We lived in nice apartments with a pool and a fun playground. And I had really great friends in our office so it was a good summer! I've never been in an office with so many wives and kids. It really makes a big difference. Here are some fun pics while we were there!


Madi listening to my ipod and dancing :)

After church one Sunday.

Madi playing t-ball. She's pretty darn good. She's getting a running start in this one ha ha.


Madi entertaining Bryn. She's such a good sister.

Happy girl

Poor Madi got bitten by ants. Apparently you aren't supposed to stand in one spot on the grass/dirt for too long in Alabama. Those ants are ruthless! I heard her scream and came running over. She had tons of ants on her feet so I ripped her shoes off and started swating. I felt so bad!

Bryn after her 4 month shots :(. We took her to the health department for the shots and then waited until we got home to see her pediatrician.

Some of our friends in the ward in Montgomery had a splash pad in their gated community. They invited us to come play and Madi had a blast!


Bryn's second attempt at eating rice cereal. I tried at 3 months and I think it hurt her tummy so I tried again at 4 months and she did much better! She loved it as you can tell!




No comments: