Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HAWAII, Halona Blowhole

The Halona Blowhole wasn't blowing very hard when we were there. It would mist every once in a while but not enough to get a pic. We hear it's pretty cool though. This is also a place you can go to watch the hump back whales. We were 2 weeks early so we didn't see any.

Ok so the guy in the water had a black swim suit on when we arrived and didn't when we left. The person out of the water was taking pictures of the man in the water. I happened to glance down and saw no black. I looked away and said "John, is he naked?" John said, "yep!" Thank you old man. I wonder when he realized that the scenic overview for cars to pull over was right above him. Gross. John also thought I needed a picture haha

A beautiful view the opposite direction.


The blow hole was in those rocks.

No comments: