Last October John and I went to Oahu for our 4th wedding anniversary. It was soooooo nice. It was the first time I had been away from my kids for longer than one night. John's Mom watched the girls for most of the week and my Mom and sister Erin helped with the rest. Thanks everyone for your help! Brynli was 7 months and has never been a great sleeper. She was sleeping through the night but since she was in a new place (John's parents house), I guess she decided she needed to wake up in the middle of the night. I myself would've let her cry but grandmas are too nice :). John's mom got up with her every night. Little stinker. Anyway, John and I really enjoyed our time together, kidless. After about day 5 I was dying to get back and see the girls. It was a great vacation. Our hotel was in Waikiki and we rented a convertable. I reccomend the convertable to anyone going to Hawaii. We got to see EVERYTHING while we were driving. It was also nice to have the top down and enjoy the perfect weather.
Here is the view from our Hotel

Also, thank you Posey for hanging out with us and showing us around. I can't believe we didn't get a single picture with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment