THE MUSEUM
It was interesting but John and I kind of rushed through it. We wanted to see everything!
I look thrilled to be there :)
SUBMARINE
The living space was so small. I would definitely go crazy if I had to be stuck in that small of a space for a long period of time.
Toilet. The shower area was the same size and the shower head probably would've hit John's chest.
Kitchen
Dining area
These are the tiny, uncomfortable beds. I can't imagine sleeping on them for months at a time!
USS MISSOURI BATTLESHIP
This was the last battleship ever made and the biggest. It's also the battleship to end World War II. It is amazing and HUGE! It overlooks the USS Arizona memorial (big white box in the background of some of the pics).
PACIFIC AVIATION MUSEUM
USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL
This marks the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors killed on the USS Arizona during the Attack on Pearl Harbor. It is so sad. You can look into the water and see some of the ship still. This was our favorite part of Pearl Harbor, maybe because it's so memorable, and it's free.
On the boat ride out





No comments:
Post a Comment