Monday, June 20, 2011

Winter Fun 2010

John and I went ice fishing with my brother Mark in Malad, Idaho. I love to ice fish but I haven't been since I've had kids. I love it mostly because I have the best luck ever. I always catch a fish. Not because I pick the bate or the spot but simply because I'm lucky. Mark is such a great brother. He bates my hook and gets the fish off the hook for me. He always invites us to come with and lets us use all his equipment. It was soooo cold this time but still so much fun.
John patiently waiting/freezing.

The only catch of the day, and it was mine :)



We made our first snowman as a family this winter. We did it in Crystal and Pete's back yard. John and Madi did all the work while Bryn and I just watched. Madi had fun but I don't think Bryn was too thrilled to be all bundled up in the cold. She could hardly move ha ha. I love winter time!





Stuck inside for the winter



No comments: