The girls playing with all the cool stuff outside
Totem pole
I don't really love museums but it was actually pretty interesting to see some of the necessities for the tribes to survive in such a harsh climate.
We saw a lot of...
eskimo outfits
Equipment
and bead work
The girls loved all of the animals.
HUGE Mammoth tusks
The girls started to get rowdy in the museum and I was getting some dirty looks so I took the girls outside to run around while Grandma Burch and Amanda finished up. Madi found this sign, walked right up to it and started saying all of the letters. I was in shock! I had been working on her letters with her but didn't really think she was paying attention. This was a proud moment for me :)
Brynli was just happy sitting on the step :)





No comments:
Post a Comment