We saw a Mom and her baby. I was actually getting bored of seeing moose all the time but this was really fun to see!
I couldn't believe it because the first time we went (May) it was like winter with snow on the ground and this time it was beautiful weather and very green.
And we saw this little moose
I love Denali. I love Alaska.
Here we are at Mt. McKinley. It was a couple of hours further than Denali. We drove all the way there only to find out that it was too cloudy to see the Mountain:(
We got some good pictuers though. It was probably 1 or 2 in the morning when these pictures were taken. The second camera makes it look dark but it really wasn't.
Amanda was a trooper and drove most of the way home. We were all so tired. I was out most of the way home but I do remember waking up and see Amanda with her sunglasses on at about 3 am. Ha ha only in Alaska. I will miss the sunlight. It gave me so much more energy and I didn't sleep nearly as much.





1 comment:
It was too cloudy when we went too, which apparently is the norm. But either way, it is BEAUTIFUL up there!
Post a Comment