Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ohio State Football Game

Ohio State VS. Troy. Final was 28-10 Buckeyes
We were on the 30 yard line 4 rows from the sideline and the stadium was huge!!! Riley and I made instant enemies when we got there with the lack of Buckeye gear fans were asking about it. Riley of course told them we were BYU fans. They made fun of us saying BYU who? Well I am not one to back down so I added some facts of the last weeks games and they shut up instantly. We took shots at them throughout the game struggling to beat an unknown Troy team. haha Kel would have killed me had she been there.

There is always at least one of these guys!!! He was actually pretty funny. He eyeballed me down and was wondering wear my buckeye gear was so he threw me an acorn.

2 comments:

Marky said...

Looks like a good time, that would be so cool to go to a game!

Josh and Laurie said...

Do you ever stay in one place for very long. It seems like every time I look at your blog, you are doing something new and fun. I am so jealous.