We did the Maid of the Mist tour and it was awesome. If you ever go to Niagara you have to take this tour. It's a little boat that takes you right up into the falls and it was so much fun! Here we are in our blue smurf outfits...nice right?
This is the Maid of the Mist boat that we road on.
This is the Canada side...
Here we are about to get soaked! The wind was blowing so we were getting wet clear out in the middle of the river. John didn't put his hood on so his hat and the collar of his shirt was dripping wet. It was so much fun! I was laughing pretty hard the whole time. John tried to get some good pictures in the falls but it just got our lense all wet so you can't really see how cool it was.
This is the bridge that crosses over into Canada.
Here is the view from the over hang.





1 comment:
I am so jealous of you! You got to go all the places I've always wanted... this looks AWESOME!
Post a Comment