This is our nephew Carter. He is so fun and one of the best babies ever. He hardley ever cries. As you can see he enjoyed the game as well.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Orem Owls Game
On Saturday night Pete and Crystal invited Amanda and I to go to the Orem Owls game. Pete got a bunch of tickets from his work so we all drove down to Orem and had a fun night. It was the championship game. It was a blow out the whole game (8-1) until the 8th inning and the Owls got 4 runs to make it 8-5. They still lost but at least they made it a little more exciting. Here are a couple pictures...

This is our nephew Carter. He is so fun and one of the best babies ever. He hardley ever cries. As you can see he enjoyed the game as well.
This is our nephew Carter. He is so fun and one of the best babies ever. He hardley ever cries. As you can see he enjoyed the game as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Keli!!! I didn't even see you at the game!! I was there also! That's crazy! Oh well you are looking so cute! Hope everything is going great for you!
Hey Kel, Just thought I would drop you a line and wish you all the best in your pregnancy. YOUR ALMOST DONE!! Hang in there, the best is yet to come:D
Loves,
Laycee
FUN!!! I Love watching baseball games.
Post a Comment