I thought this was so funny! Just some guy carrying around a baby in a basket!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Swiss Days
It's been great to be home in Utah with my parents although I do miss John so much! My parents have been really great to keep my mind off being away from John. I wasn't sure I wanted to go to Swiss Days but my mom would not take no for an answer. I'm really glad I went. My Mom, Dad, Aunt Gale and I went to Midway, a town by Heber City, and made a whole day out of it. They had a lot of cool booths and we ate swiss tacos which were just like Navajo tacos. The food is always the best part.



I thought this was so funny! Just some guy carrying around a baby in a basket!
I thought this was so funny! Just some guy carrying around a baby in a basket!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey did you see Elder Uchtdorf there? He spoke at our regional conference last Sunday and mentioned that he and his wife had attended Swiss Days in Midway.
Post a Comment