Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Madilyn 9/19/08


I went to the doctor and she is doing well! She weighs 3 lbs. 3 oz. and is growing so fast! We found out she has hair, ok it's more like fuzz right now but we are really excited about that. Everything is looking good and we can't wait until she arrives. Here I am at 30 weeks...still going strong!

7 comments:

Sierra said...

Do you realize how cute you are?! I realize you probably hear that from everyone but I'm serious... you look gorgeous Kel! I can't wait to see your baby :-)

Marky said...

You look so good.. I was HUGE at 30 weeks! Glad to hear she is doing well, and even it's a little fuzz that's great, Nevi is still pretty bald!!

Tippetts Family said...

Almost done, you could pop that baby out in as early as 6 weeks, but who is counting! I hope all is going well and you are enjoying the last leg of the journey!
Take care!
Laycee

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

Hey girl you look awesome! It's so fun huh? Pretty soon you'll be getting nervous! I'm so excited for you and Jon! Keep in touch! Lonna!

Josh and Laurie said...

You are so cute. You are going to be such a cute mom.

Lisa said...

awww little jelly bean! you're so cute and prego :D when ryan was still in icu we went to visit him and he said that you and your mom had been there, then he was all "keli is pregnant? when did keli get married?!!?!?" lol, thought you'd like that.

Marriott's said...

I am so excited for you to have your baby. You will love being a mom and you will be great at it too!!! Look at my blog at cowboystocktonmarriott.blogspot.com