Madilyn's last check-up was yesterday Sept. 8th. I was especially excited for this one because it was the target ultrasound and they did it in 3D. Since John couldn't make it :( my mom and Erin came. I'm so happy they came! We have a beautiful baby girl and you can kind of see what she looks like in these pictures. Notice her big lips in this picture, how cute! After the doctors appointment, Mom and Erin didn't want to go back to work so they took the day off and we had a girls day. Erin prettied Mom and I up...here are the results:
Keli! Hey how are you? I am glad that I found your blog. Congratulations on having a baby!! That is so exciting! Hope all is well keep us updated! Love- Amy
John and I met in Twin Falls, Idaho while going to college. I went there for nursing school and John had just gotten off his mission. He served in the Joao Pessoa mission in Brasil. We both love anything to do with sports but have learned it is best to be on the same team because we are both so competitive! John sells security systems for Vivint. He is very good at his job and works very hard in the summers so he can spend more time with family the rest of the year. We move A LOT and get to see a lot of new places. We have two beautiful daughters and feel so blessed!
5 comments:
ohhh! She is so cute! Can't wait to meet her. I really want to get a 3D one with the next munchkin I have. P.S. You are beautiful pregnant!
Wow... crazy Kel! I can't believe you are really gonna have a baby! I'm super excited for you :-) Keep me posted
What a fun day.. I always loved getting the ultrasounds, she looks super cute!!
Keli!
Hey how are you? I am glad that I found your blog. Congratulations on having a baby!! That is so exciting! Hope all is well keep us updated! Love- Amy
3D baby pics are so stinking amazing! Way exciting for you guys!!!
Post a Comment