Friday, June 20, 2008

What is it already?!!

So I know I said we would find out if our baby is a boy or girl today, because that's what they told me but we got there and were told that we won't find out until our visit on July 1st. John and I were pretty bummed! We looked so forward to it all week and now we have to wait another week and a half. Oh well. I posted a poll on our blog so you can tell us whether you think it is a boy or a girl. Let me know who voted for what...I just want to know what everyone thinks.

5 comments:

Lflinders said...

Kel, apparently everyone thinks its a boy but me...or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part so that my little one will have a cousin to play with. Also, according to the chinese birth chart you will have a girl. Not that i am superstitious or anything, but we went through my entire family and your entire family and there was only one person that wasn't right. Also, it pegged all three of my kids right. Sorry you were unable to find out, I know how excited you guys were.

Krystal said...

I said girl. Mostly because everyone else said boy. :) Plus it seems like everyone I know who is pregnant right now is having a boy, so odds are that eventually someone has to have a girl.

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Keli- I came across your blog and I can't believe your having a baby! That is so awesome! We are also having a baby and it's a boy. It is so weird to think that you are married and all grown up! (even though you are like 2 minutes younger than I am :) here's my blog address bobandshiloh.blogspot.com
love, Shiloh

Lauren said...

Hey Keli,
This is Lauren and I ran across your blog along with shiloh. :) Congrats! It is crazy how everyone is all grown up now. My blog is www.thecoombsfamilyforever.blogspot.com
Lauren :)

amy g said...

Kel! Dang girl, it's been FOREVER! haha, I'm glad you found me! Looks like life is treating you well! I can't believe you are prego! Congrats! We will have to check in on you guys now that we are bloggin friends! Take care!