Saturday, July 5, 2008
Another Trip
John and a few other guys from our office went to sell in Tampa for the week and instead of me staying in Jacksonville, I rode with John to Tampa and took a Greyhound bus to Ft. Myers to be with Greg's family again. It was another good week. I got there Wednesday June 25th and John came and picked me up Sunday the 29th. Greg took me fishing again and it was great! I caught about 4 snook and had a few more bites on the line that I lost. The rest of the week I just tagged along with Ty and the girls but we had a great time. John came late Saturday night after selling and we spent all day Sunday with them before we had to drive back to Jacksonville. Here are some pictures... 

Ty and Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment