Saturday, July 5, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

It's a girl and we couldn't be happier! It is so wonderful to just know! During the ultrasound John and I could hardly contain ourselves because they made us wait until the very end before they told us she was a girl. She is a healthy girl and everything seemed to be working properly. The ultrasound tech had to go get the doctor though because she thought I had two placentas. So she left me laying there with goop on my belly and cold air blowing on me for about 10 minutes. I was freezing. The doctor came in and took a little while but decided that I didn't have two placentas. My placenta is very narrow in the middle so at some angles it looks like it's not connected but they are just going to keep an eye on it. We are so blessed to have a healthy girl and can't wait until she is born. Now we need to start discussing names...we haven't found one that we both love yet. I had to take a picture of a picture so they are kind of blurry. It's the best I can do but here is our baby girl...

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Congrats Kel! I am so happy for you... little girls are the best. I can't wait to see you :-)

Eyre family said...

Keli-COngratulations!!A girl will be fun, I wouldn't really know because I have a monster of a boy.You look beautiful by the way in your 4th of July pics, you are a glowing pregnant woman and I love you short hair, I have almost the same hair cut. Love, D