After the game, we went to Clear Water Beach and it was awesome! There were 3 firework shows going on around us on the beach and then the big show that everyone was there for started and I think they launched them off the bridge. It was amazing. It was packed! It took us a while to find a parking spot and about half way through the firwork show, there were already cars lined up towards the bridge to leave. I guess there is only one bridge off the island and traffic was backed up for miles. Once again, I was hungry, so we went to a seafood cafe type place where they catch there own fish and everything else out back. They had everything like aligator and octipus. I stuck with the shrimp and John had the chicken. Pretty boring I know but that's what we wanted. After we ate we sat in the traffic for probably a couple of hours before we got off the island. It was so worth it though! We really had a great day!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Happy 4th of July!!
I love the 4th of July and it is the only day John takes off all summer, and he didn't even take it off! He worked from 9am until about 3:30pm and got one install! He is such a hard worker and I am happy to support him. I have to say that this was one of the funnest 4th of Julys yet. First we went to a Tampa Bay Devil Rays game. It was a lot of fun! It was one of my hungry days so I ate lunch at noon and then ate a sandwich at 4 before we left for the game so that we wouldn't have to spend an arm and a leg at the ball park for food. Well that didn't work, our baby must be growing! I was hungry an hour later so John bought me some $8 chicken strips and I think that was the best deal there. Oh well, at least our baby doesn't starve :). The Rays killed the Kansas City Royals by like 7 runs but we left in the 8th inning to beat the traffic.

After the game, we went to Clear Water Beach and it was awesome! There were 3 firework shows going on around us on the beach and then the big show that everyone was there for started and I think they launched them off the bridge. It was amazing. It was packed! It took us a while to find a parking spot and about half way through the firwork show, there were already cars lined up towards the bridge to leave. I guess there is only one bridge off the island and traffic was backed up for miles. Once again, I was hungry, so we went to a seafood cafe type place where they catch there own fish and everything else out back. They had everything like aligator and octipus. I stuck with the shrimp and John had the chicken. Pretty boring I know but that's what we wanted. After we ate we sat in the traffic for probably a couple of hours before we got off the island. It was so worth it though! We really had a great day!
After the game, we went to Clear Water Beach and it was awesome! There were 3 firework shows going on around us on the beach and then the big show that everyone was there for started and I think they launched them off the bridge. It was amazing. It was packed! It took us a while to find a parking spot and about half way through the firwork show, there were already cars lined up towards the bridge to leave. I guess there is only one bridge off the island and traffic was backed up for miles. Once again, I was hungry, so we went to a seafood cafe type place where they catch there own fish and everything else out back. They had everything like aligator and octipus. I stuck with the shrimp and John had the chicken. Pretty boring I know but that's what we wanted. After we ate we sat in the traffic for probably a couple of hours before we got off the island. It was so worth it though! We really had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Great news about the baby, Keli! Congrats to you and John! :)
Brian & Natalie
You are such a good little blogger! I am so excited for you and your baby!!!!
Post a Comment