Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Little Peanut!!


Yep! We are having a baby! Isn't it adorable?! John wants a boy first and says he will refer to our baby as "he" until we know otherwise. Of course he will be happy with either a boy or a girl though. I am almost 16 weeks and we will find out if it is a boy or a girl on the 20th! We cannot wait! At our 14 week visit the doctor thought he saw something between the legs the first time around and then didn't see anything the next time. He said it was just too early to tell. We will see!

5 comments:

Jessie K said...

Oh My !!!! CONGRATS!!! I thought that this might be why I would want to check this. Okay so I have a little blog (that I don't keep) but how do I add you to the side part? I am so bad a this !

Burch Family said...

Don't worry, I'm just figuring everything out myself. Go to layout, Add a page element, & link list. What is your blog? I thought you had facebook.

Krystal said...

Keli, CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to love being a mom, it really changes your whole life. Thanks for inviting me to read your blog. It's really cute, and it's great to see how you are doing! There are a couple girls from Shamrocks that have blogs, you can get to them from mine. My blog is akswanfamily.blogspot.com

Eyre family said...

Congrats!! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I am actually working on a blog for Matthew and I. I will let you know when I am done and you can check in on us. Let me know what you're having. Your pictures are cute too. Love- D

Judi said...

Yeah Keli! I am so excited your pregnant and that you made a blog! I have been wondering what you have been up to. Looks like you are happy and doing good. I also have a blog. It is mikeandjudi.blogspot.com
-Judi (Haws) Coburn