So my trip to Ft. Myers was pretty interesting. John and I are living in Jacksonville, FL for the summer so we live about 5 or 6 hours from my brother Greg and his family. I really wanted to go visit them because they just had a new baby, I haven't seen them in over a year, and my Mom was there visiting too. Well the plain tickets from Jacksonville to Ft. Myers were over $600!!! So, I took a train! Fun right?! It wasn't bad at all but anyway, it's all about the experience! I had a great time while I was there but I was ready to get back to my husband after a whole week. Here are some pictures of everybody, except Ty. She asked me not to take any of her :)

Here's Kayli, Me, Baby Kara, and Jenna

Greg took Mom and I out to Captiva Island at sunset. It was very pretty! Then we all three went to a restaurant called The Bubble Room for desert. It was delicious!


Kayli and Jenna love their new baby sister. Jenna will correct you if you call her Kara because her name is Kara Beth Flinders!

Here we are at the Captiva Beach! Greg and I fished while the girls played in the water. We didn't catch much except some lady fish and a little red fish. It was a really fun day, and yes I got fried. I put tons of sunscreen on but I swear with the sun here in Florida it doesn't even matter!
No comments:
Post a Comment