Wednesday, March 4, 2009

IFLY

A couple of weeks ago John's office had an activity at the IFly in Ogden so I tagged along. For those of you that don't know what IFly is, it is the the indoor sky diving place in Ogden. I had never been there so I had no idea what to expect. I haven't felt that nervous in a long time. It was such a blast though!! There was really nothing to be worried about. We had a group of 7 people so the first time around we went in for a minute each and kind of got the hang of things. After everybody had a turn we went through the line again and each got one last minute. Our instructor was amazing! He was a lot of fun and just kind of let us do our own thing. He even let me do a front flip. The wind in this tunnel was going about 80 mph so it was pretty crazy. The best part about it were the shnazzy outfits. Check it out!!!

Too bad they don't make them Madi's size. She would of tore it up! So this is my new favorite hobby that I will not be able to do for a long time because it is so expensive...but it was worth it! Maybe we will make it an annual thing..ok maybe we could make it a semi-annual thing. It was a blast!

2 comments:

Sierra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sierra said...

That looks like so much fun! Probably better than real skydiving :-) I love the picture of you holding Madi in your outfit... it made me smile :-)