Wednesday, February 11, 2009

RIVALRY WEEK

Tonight is the UNC vs. Duke game. John and Madi are sure to have their gear on today and John had me wear a Carolina shirt to bed last night for good luck. Here is a cute picture of John and Madi in their Carolina outfits.



Also, last Friday we had a girls night out. It was really fun to get out and visit with my friends all night. We had dinner at Sierra's house and then we went to the Playhouse in Washington Terrace to see "Blithe Spirit".


Erin always fights my Mom to tend Madi. So Erin came up to my parents house to tend Madi for me that night. When I got home it took me a while to notice but I thought it was the cutest thing. Erin painted Madi's toenails!! Erin said, "She wasn't very cooperative." I can only imagine!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is growing up so fast and is SO adorable!! I love her little Carolina outfit

Lauren said...

ha ha we watched the game too. Didn't have any gear to wear but definitely should have. What a cute daddy daughter picture. ha ha tell Erin she's supposed to paint them when she's sleeping. Ha ha that's what my sister in laws did with there little girls. Too cute!

Sierra said...

Good job Erin! Except, I usually wait until my nieces are sleeping... they tend to hold still better :-)

Andy Burch said...

I like the UNC onesie. Nice.

Eyre Family said...

She is very cute and went from so little to this cute chubby girl. I see both you and John in her but it's different in every picture. You look beautiful Keli, such a great family. I have only seen people get fanatical over teams, but they were never anyone that I knew, you guys are sweet!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

you both look so cute here! miss you girl! She really is so darling!