Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Needless to say...

Needless to say we can't wait for summer to get here. Madi already fits into most of her summer clothes so I decided to put them on her. She looked so cute I had to take some pictures...




She really wasn't that amused. I had a good time though. It's hard to get her to smile if the camera is in front of her. She just stares at it. Oh we can't wait until summer is here. We leave for Boston in 3 weeks!! I'm actually pretty excited! I think Boston will be a fun city to live in.

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Boston! I didn't know you guys were moving there! Jason is scared to move to Idaho! ha ha ha! you will have a ton of fun there! We will have to come and visit! And you are right...those summer clothes are adorable!!!

Sierra said...

Dang... I didn't know you were leaving so soon! We need to do something before you leave. Let me know when is good for you.

Madi is getting so chubby! It's adorable :-)

Wray Family said...

3 weeks is too soon :(

Andy Burch said...

Oh, man. This has got to by my cutest niece!!

Marriott's said...

Your little girl is adorable. I wish it were summer too. I can't believe you are moving so soon. I bet you are excited though!

Anonymous said...

sweet baby! oh i love her! good luck in boston!