Saturday, March 21, 2009

THIS IS WHAT WE DO...

March Madness Baby!!! This time of year is like Christmas for John so we make it really fun at our house. We are cheering on the Tarheels and we are just enjoying hanging out and watching all the games. What a good year...there have been some crazy games!

Here is our set up

Here's John and Madi just chillin and watching some good ball.

Madi is now 4 months old! She is getting big and is so fun to play with. Here are some recent pics...


I gave in and started her on real food. I was at my brother Blair's house and Madi was starving because my milk wasn't coming in very good for a few days. It was 4 days before she turned 4 months old and so I was nervous to do it but Blair teased me enough and I gave in. All they had was unsweetened apple sauce and she loved it. Now she eats some rice cereal an hour before I put her to bed and it has helped her sleep better. She actually slept 11 and a half hours straight last night!! I can't even tell you how happy that makes me!! I woke up this morning with tons of energy and felt so rested. I just hope she continues to sleep this well.


WE LOVE OUR LITTLE GIRL :)

3 comments:

Wray Family said...

Ha Ha I love the 3 screens! There has been some pretty crazy games this year... We have been glued to the tv as well.

Sierra said...

She is so fetching cute... and John cracks me up. I have to say, I'm glad my husband hates watching sports after seeing that. Three screens would make me dizzy

Judi said...

Oh boy, sounds like we have pretty similar lifes. We can't make any other plans during March Madness and we used to have the whole three screen setup but now William attacks the computer if we have it out, so we have to live with two screens. Better warn john that that when she gets a little bigger, he might have to settle on only watching one game at a time :) Good thing you and I both like sports so much or we might go crazy with our "mad" husbands :)