Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Bumbo

Madi is 2 months now! I can't believe it. So today I decided to try the Bumbo and she did pretty well...

But then she got tired of holding her head up...


And then she'd had enough...


Here is another picture of Madi just relaxing in the tub...

She loves her baths. She gets so excited...

Madi has been so much fun! She has a good appetite (like her mom) and is chunking right up! I love to sit and talk to her because she responds now. She gets so excited and she is starting to smile a lot more often. I haven't got a picture of it yet but I'll keep trying. I feel like she appreciates me now:) I love being a mom!

5 comments:

Josh and Laurie said...

Oh... she is so cute. I can't believe how big she is.

Sierra said...

Wow Keli! She is adorable... Sorry I never came to see her the other week. Tawny ended up having her baby and I was running errands for them all week. We need to come up sometime and hang out!

Katy Burch said...

She is getting so old. She is as adorable as ever. Can't wait to meet her.

Judi said...

So cute! I love little babies :)

CK said...

This makes me wanna jump up and jig with her!
-Carrie Kimmel