Monday, January 5, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2008!!

On Sunday December 21st we had our family get together that we do every other Sunday but this one was special because we were able to see our nephew Kyler. We hadn't seen him for a long time so we were all really excited to spend time with him. He is so grown up! Since we weren't going to see him on Christmas he got to open all his presents early. It was fun to watch him play with his cousins and to spend time with him.







On Monday December 22nd we had our Flinders Family Christmas Party. We had it at The Country Niche (Marks Business) which was so nice because there is plenty of room and there are lots of games to play. I love getting together with the whole family and it's even funner now that the grandkids are older. They get so excited to open their presents and we all enjoy watching them. We had enchaladas for dinner which I was assigned to bring. I was pretty nervous to cook for that many people but it turned out to be really good.

Here are all the presents we got. Madi's stocking is so cute. Good job Mom! My Mom makes a stocking for everybody in the family. This year she had a lot to do. I didn't know how much time they took but I was staying with my parents the week my Mom was trying to get them all done. They take a lot of work and we appreciate it Mom!

Mark, Emily, and Cooper
Jodi, Dason, Lane, and Presley


Dad and Cooper

Erin and Adam
Aunt Gale and Halle

We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my parents this year. We didn't get to their house until 8 o'clock Christmas Eve. We didn't have many diapers left so we ran to every store in the area and nobody was open, not even Wal-Mart! So we went to about every gas station on 12th street and Maverick was the only one who had diapers. The only ones they had were size 3. They went up to her armpits. They were huge on her but they worked. We sat around and talked for a while but ended up going to bed early. John and I were exhausted.
Christmas Day we went to Kurt and Lacie's and then Blair and Bobbi's house to see what the kids got.
Halle in her new Christmas outfit.
Braden
Kaitlyn and Madilyn
Halle, Kaitlyn, and Braden
Halle and Kurt
Cooper Playing with his train that he got for Christmas
Blair and Cooper
Mom and Dad on Christmas Day. Dad was on-call for work so that is why he is dressed so shnazzy.
Mark and Madi
Madi and Grandpa Max
Madi in her Christmas outfit.
Cooper, Blair, and Madilyn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEL... YOU PUT BOBBIES NAME DOWN AS BOOBIE... YOU MAY WANT TO CHANGE IT! HA HA HA ... YOU MUST BE TIRED OR SOMETHING. (LOL)

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

OH! Looks like a fun Christmas! It's good to see your family, it's been so long!

Anonymous said...

glad you had a good christmas kell bell!

Sierra said...

Such a fun Christmas! Madi is getting so big already... I still want to see her! We need to do something soon
P.S. I love your parents! They are so cute

Britt said...

I know its been forever!!! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Madi is soo cute! We'll have to get together soon.