Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Visitors...

John's Dad flew in from North Carolina to visit. Madi met him for the first time! Here is a picture of them...

Every time Cliff comes to town we go to Park City and eat at his favorite pizza place so we went Saturday night.



And then go to the Chocolate factory...YUM

Here is Madi and Carter all bundled up...



John and I on Main Street...

Sunday Cliff, Crystal and Carter, and Tiff came to our house for the day. We fed them dinner and played a game before the UNC game came on but we won't talk about the game. It was a fun weekend and we are glad Madi got to meet her grandpa.

1 comment:

Noelle said...

I'm glad you guys have a blog, I've been wanting to see pictures of your little girl. She looked so tiny when she was first born. She is so cute! I hope all is going well.