Saturday, August 23, 2008

PHILADELPHIA


Our first and most important stop...the Rocky Statue!! So we were walking up to the Philadelphia Museum of Art and were gettting a little worried because we couldn't see the Rocky Statue at the top of the steps. The statue is actually at the bottom and to the right. Some guy offered to take our picture before we even asked and it was like a photo shoot. He was telling us how to pose and then afterwards told us that's what he does all day and that tips are appreciated. He got us. He was cool though so we gave him a couple of bucks. Here are just a few pics from our photo shoot...




Here is John walking up the steps. We were going to run up them on video so you all could get the full effect but I guess we were too cool for that. Just as well, I probably would have gotten a muscle cramp a third of the way up.

Here is the view from the top...

Here is the Liberty Bell

Here is the City Hall

And our last stop was Benjamin Franklins grave

3 comments:

Wray Family said...

Ok that was too funny about the guy wanting to take a whole photo shoot... and I must say those pictures of you two hitting eachother look real ;) HA HA Can't wait to see ya!

Wray Family said...

Ps I love the Rocky music! Totally motivates me haha

Brittney Wimmer said...

Hey I just wanted to tell you that for the past few nights Landon has mentioned how great John has been to him. So I just wanted to tell him thanks for being so nice to my husband. Honestly, it really means a lot to me. Landon said he's been so helpful with driving and so good to share his car. Tell him thanks so much for me.