Thursday, August 7, 2008

Charlotte, NC

We stopped in Charlotte to see Andy (John's brother) and his family. We only stayed for a couple of days but it was so nice to see them again. We went to an outlet mall and walked around for a while. We went to Carter's and picked out a couple outfits for our girl. I just love shopping for a girl. John and Andy were able to spend a lot of time together which they haven't been able to do in a long time. They went golfing and played basketball at the church. Katy and I stayed home and just relaxed while they went golfing and then went with them to watch them play ball. It was a lot of fun to spend time with the three of them. Our nephew Jacob is getting so big and so fun to play with!Here is Jake waking John up one morning.As you can see, Jake knows to smile for the camera! If you tell him to smile he shows you those teeth!

6 comments:

Wray Family said...

He is so cute haha I love that smile he gave you... You are so quick at this posting stuff.. anyway I can't wait to see you! Ps Krista is having her baby today! 8/8/08

Sierra said...

I love your hair that short... it looks so cute. When do you guys officially come home?

BTW, you spelled Brysen's name wrong on the links :-) It's with an E, not O

Bobbi Flinders said...

Are you sure that John doesn't have a secret twin brother, just about 6" taller than him?? His brother looks just like him. I love you little belly. Good luck traveling the coast.

Jessie K said...

WOW! John and his bro look ALOT a like I had to do a double take to see which was which!

Marky said...

Looks like you had some fun.. Your nephew is so cute!! Hope your feeling well.. :0)

Sierra said...

Funny story... Mariah's b-ball coach hangs out with us a lot. She's my age and like a sister to us. Yesterday Mariah mentioned something about White Lightning and Lex (her friend) started laughing hysterically. She is from Roy, and you'll never guess who she used to play catcher for? The Expos... our sworn enemies :-) Ha ha who knew 10 years down the road I'd be friends with her!