Monday, July 21, 2008

Erin's Trip to Florida!

I was so lucky to have Erin come visit for a week. Erin said it was an early birthday present. She is really good to me. She colored my hair, cut my hair, styled my hair everyday, and gave me a pedicure. She really pampered me. It rains a lot here in Florida but not like this last week. Of course the one week Erin is here it pours the whole time. We did get a half day in at Clear Water Beach and an hour at the swimming pool before the rain started. But the best news is that with all this time inside I was finally able to help Erin start her blog! She wanted to pull her hair out, like we all did when we first started, but once we got everything going the addiction started for her! I am so happy that Erin is a blogger! We also took a trip to see Greg, Ty, and the girls for a day. Here are some pictures from the week... Kayli and Jenna dressed up in Greg's Physicians Assistant uniforms and it was the cutest thing! As you can see, they are giving Greg a check-up. We got a lot of great pictures that Greg is going to use for a presentation in class.
Here we are at Clear Water Beach. We spent an hour or two on the beach and then we went in all the little shops on the main street and looked around.
Erin's trip was completed when we got a picture in front of this car. This is a typical car here in Florida. A not so pretty paint job with fancy rims and all tinted windows, including the windshield. It's a little scary sometimes. Erin and I were hesitant to take a picture in front of it in case the owner saw but John reassured us it would be ok. We are still alive! Here is my new hair do and I love it! Thanks Erin!

2 comments:

Lflinders said...

Kel, Look at your little belly. We sure do miss you guys. Thanks for the gift certificate. You didn't need to do that.

Anonymous said...

Keli...you look AMAZING for being 21 weeks pregnant! And congrats on your little girl...I'm so excited and happy for you! My sister just had her baby this past Monday. I got to watch the birth and even cut the cord..AND they named her after me!! It was so exciting!!