Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Baby Update...
I am 21 weeks and I finally felt the baby kick for the first time this Sunday. I have been able to feel her move for a couple of weeks but hadn't felt a strong kick until now. John and I laid down to go to bed and that's when she started. John could feel it as well so it was a really cool moment for us. I can't explain how crazy it felt but it was such a cool feeling. I hear from experienced women that it's cute now but later I will be praying for her to stop kicking! For now I love it. I haven't felt her kick that hard the last couple of days and I'm thinking it was the sprite I had with my dinner Sunday night. That was one of the few sodas I have drank since I've gotten pregnant and it sure hiped her up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
How fun! That was one of the awesome things about being pregnant. :)
Bella saw your pedicure pictures on Erin's blog and said, "Those are MY toes!!!"
How exciting, you are pregnant! It's was so good to hear from you. I'm glad you found my blog. It was really fun to check out your pics and read all your updates! It's been what, forever since I've seen you. It looks like you guys are doing well!
KELI! Hey girl! I can't believe you are having a baby... that is the coolest thing. I swear we were just barley playing softball. You look so happy! Keep in touch!
Hey.. I'm glad you found my blog!! Congrats on the baby girl.. Your going to love it, they are so much fun!! Enjoy every moment of being pregnant it is so great!! I'm excited to keep checking up on you two!
hey kel-bel!! i just stumbled into the whole world of blogging and am totally excited that i found you and erin! dude! i didn't even know you were prego but that's AWESOME!! :D:D <3 your pink haired cousin lisa.
Post a Comment