John has a new job now. He works for a company called Prosper. He has been commuting to Draper but as of this week he has gotten permission to work part time from home! Yeah! That gives me 3 and a half more hours with him a day :) He is a prober and he calls people that need help with their finances and offers them coaching. He is doing really well and we are so grateful for his hard work.
Madi is getting so big! She runs around squealing and is quite the talker. She can say Dad, Mom, Hi, Bye, Grandpa, boo, and a bunch of gibberish I can't quite make out yet. She loves itsy bitsy spider and her favorite toys are the telephone, her baby dolls, John's old pencil collection and her play kitchen. She is starting to be my little helper. She knows that her dirty clothes go in the hamper, she knows to throw her dirty diapers down the stairs so we can throw it outside later, and she helps me shake out the clean laundry while I am folding them. She thinks she helps with dinner but I'm really just distracting her and letting her make a bigger mess just so I can get dinner in the oven. She likes to see what I am doing at all times and always wants to be a part of it. She is so fun to have around and I am so thankful for her. I hope she is able to handle having a new baby around. She is liking all the attention now and she can be pretty needy some day but I find myself pampering her because I'm worried she will feel neglected when the baby comes. She is so sweet and I am very lucky to have her company everyday. She makes me happy.
We have chosen to name our baby girl Brynli Burch. We aren't sure on a middle name yet. She is growing so big and healthy. At the last appointment she weighed approx 5 lbs. 4 oz. (that's at 34 and a half weeks). Madi was 6 lbs. 1 oz. at birth so she has almost passed Madi up. Machel (doc) said she looked like she had a lot of hair in the ultrasound so hopefully that is true! That would be fun! I don't have a scanner or else I would scan in her 4D pics. She has some of Madi's features like her lips but she definitely has her own look. I am getting so excited to have this baby even though I know how hard it is going to be. It's nice to know what to expect. We've already put the crib up and unpacked all the newborn clothes so we are ready for this baby to come (well in 4 and a half weeks :)) Our maternity insurance doesn't come into effect until March 1st and I am due March 7th so we are cutting it pretty close. Hopefully everything works out.
I am feeling pretty good. I haven't been sleeping that great but at least Madi naps everyday so I can lay down if I need. I haven't gotten very big so I am still able to get a lot done (depending on the day). I really do love staying at home with Madi. She keeps me busy.
I have been a huge slacker with taking pics lately but here are a few.
This is just one thing I do to entertain her while I cook. She loves it.





1 comment:
SO cute! We need to do something Keli... I can't believe how close you are to having Brynli. I can't wait to meet her :-)
Post a Comment