Madi's birthday party turned out really well. I was stressed out getting everything together because I wanted it to turn out perfect but there was no need. It was just nice and relaxing to sit around and visit with our family. We love Madi so much and she brings us so much happiness. She is going to be a good big sister. At 1 year old she can say Daddy and Hi. She loves patty cake and popcorn popping on the apricot tree. Her favorite toy is the telephone and her little walker. She is such a happy girl and we feel so lucky to have her in our family!
This is Luke when he is 1 month and Madi when she is 1 year so we got a pic of them holding up one finger. When you ask Madi how old she is, she puts one finger up her nose. Don't ask me where she learned that from. It's kind of funny. She wasn't very happy about the pic either because I wouldn't let her grab Luke's hair:)
This is after all the cake eating. I really thought she would dig in a little more but she was pretty neat. Later we realized the frosting tasted awful because of all the food coloring. Orange is a hard color to make. But I was happy with it.
My mad cake making skills :)
Daddy, Madi, and Grandma Burch
Kurt and Lacie playing ping pong
Madi and Uncle Lane
Madi playing with her cousins Mckenna, Kaitlyn, and Braden and watching them throw snaps. She thought that was pretty cool.
Madi playing ping pong with Steve (Our head tech this summer and our good friend)
Guest list:
Grandma and Grandpa Flinders Grandma and Grandpa Burch
Aunt Gale Amanda
Lane and Angie Erin
Mckenna Luke
Hunter Steve and Marinda Pope
Kurt and Lacie Brandy Barnett
Kaitlyn Logan Barnett
Braden
Halle





No comments:
Post a Comment