Friday, December 19, 2008

December Update

The last couple of weeks have been really fun. Madilyn is getting so big. She is getting chubbier everyday. She is so much fun and has been a really good baby. She has been getting a little more fussy the older she gets and likes to keep me up late at night but we are working on that. John helps me out so much. A lot of nights he will take her and rock her after her 9:00 PM feeding and feed her again for me at midnight with the milk I pump. That gives me 6 whole hours of sleep and I cannot tell you how nice that is! Since John has been in Vegas this week selling, I stayed at my parents house. I don't even have to ask my Mom and Dad to please take her so I can sleep, they love to hold her! The original plan was for me and another sales rep's wife to drive to Vegas Thursday and meet our husbands there. Due to the first snow storm that Vegas has had in years and the bad weather in southern Utah we had to cancel our plans. That was kind of a bummer. John will be home tonight or tomorrow depending on the snow and then we can gear up for Christmas! Here are the latest pictures of Madi...






This is a regular size binky! It looks huge on her face! That's how small she is.



This is me and Madilyn's first attempt to go to church since the delivery. We drove there and the parking lot was empty. It must have been stake conference...oops.






She is starting to gain weight! You can definitely tell in this picture.


We also had the Pinnacle Awards Ceremony and Pinnacle Christmas party last week. We are so proud of John! He was number 60 in the whole company for production. He works so hard and we are so thankful. They hung a banner with his name on it at the banquet. Here are the pictures...


We had the Christmas party at the Pinnacle building which has a huge gym. It was the first time Madi had stepped foot on a gym floor, which we figure she will spend a lot of time on later in life. John and I can only hope.


Madi was calm the whole time because of the sound of the balls bouncing. We had a really fun night.

7 comments:

Wray Family said...

Way to go John!! I loved the part of her first time stepping on the gym floor.. if she's anything like her parents she'll be a pro! My niece is so cute!!

Josh and Laurie said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting already.

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

She is too cute! She has really beautful skin! Looks like you guys are being great parents!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

your baby is so beautiful! I'm so sorry we didn't get to see her when we were there! You guys have such a cute family! I'm sure we'll be back up there before too long!

Marriott's said...

Your very lucky to have such a great husband to get up and take care of your baby. You guys make such a cute family.

Sierra said...

Wow Keli! She is getting prettier every day :-) I can't wait to see her in person! Your parents are so cute too... I miss Bev and Max

Eyre Family said...

Keli- what a doll you have. Madi is adorable. She looks like she is dark like her daddy. We attempted to come down that way this past weekend but the weather didn't let us. I know that I told you we were coming but we couldn't make it. I will send the gift to you. Hope you have a Merry Christmas, love- D