Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Arrival

















The Delivery!!!

13 comments:

Tami said...

Congratulations you guys! She is adorable! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!!! :)

Love, Brian & Natalie

Lisa said...

aww, cute!!! lol, i love the tiny pink tar heels socks :D congratulations guys!

Lauren said...

She's beautiful Kel! Congrats. Hope to see more pictures soon. :) Let us know how you are and if you need anything. :)

Marky said...

Congrats!! She is so beautiful..

Morgan & Keri Woodhouse said...

Congrats John and Keli! She's so pretty!

Sierra said...

I'm so excited for you guys! She is beautiful! You look so happy Keli... Congrats on your perfect little bundle of joy! (P.S. I stole some pictures of her for my blog too)

Eyre Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! She looks great and cute, good job Kel.
Love D

Meet the Robinson's said...

Congratulation! She is so cute.

Marriott's said...

You have such a beautiful baby. I am so happy for you. Let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you. Love ya.
Heather

Marriott Family said...

Yeah! Keli Congratulations! She is so cute! Glad everything went good. Babies are so so much fun! Enjoy her! Love Amy

Krystal said...

What an adorable baby! Way to go! Now that she's here, the fun REALLY starts!

Jordan said...

I am so excited for you!! She looks so good! It's good to hear that everything went well and you both are healthy! Congratulations!!