Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Baby Shower

On Saturday November 1st Erin and Lacie threw me a baby shower with the whole family. It was so much fun to have almost everyone there. Madilyn got a lot of great stuff! Here are just a few of the gifts we got. We only got pictures of a few gifts but we got several other great gifts.
Santa Outfit from Aunt Gale
Cute frames from Erin. The light frames look white but they are actually light pink. Erin made them which makes them even better.
Little pink dress, shoes, and socks from Aunt Joy
Me, Mom, Erin, Aunt Carol, Cousin Kristy

Kaitlyn and Baylee
Kaitlyn and Hallie

Heather and Aunt Gloria

Aunt Gale and Aunt Gwen

Aunt Carol, Lacie, Hallie

Cousin Lisa, Aunt Julie, and Aunt Joy

Bobbi, Mom, and Emily

6 comments:

Marky said...

Looks like you are getting some great stuff! Girls are so much fun to shop for..:0)

Sierra said...

I love those picture frames! Erin is so creative... I can't wait for our shower Saturday!

amy g said...

It's still so crazy to me that you guys are pregnant! so exciting. And I just read that you are moving to LOGAN! sweet, maybe we'll see you around!

Lauren said...

You are getting a lot of cute things. So fun. So I felt so bad i missed your baby shower on Saturday. I wanted to come but we didn't get the mail till about 11 on Saturday so I'm sorry. E-mail me your address cause I definatly want to get you a present. Sorry I didn't make it.

LOVE BIRDS said...

hey keli, I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. i went to visit my family for the weekend. I heard everything went well. I hope to see you soon. good luck with everything

Krystal said...

Hey sorry I missed your shower! I didn't get the invite in the mail until the night before, and we already had tickets to the football game the next morning. But I hope you had fun! Looks like you got some great stuff. Babies are so awesome, you are going to love being a mommy!