`
Thursday, October 23, 2008
2 YEARS OF MARRIAGE!!!
On October 6th John and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary! We figured it would be our last get away until the baby comes. We had a great time! We went to John's Uncle Dean's cabin in Bear Lake and just relaxed for a few days. It was beautiful up there with all the leaves changing color. The weather was not too cold as long as we wore our sweaters. We spent most our time in the cabin playing pool, watching movies, and we ate A LOT! It was so nice to be with John again since we had been apart for almost a month. I am so happy to be married to John! I can't believe it's been two years! It keeps getting better and better! Here are some pics from the trip...
`
Here is the cabin we stayed in.
`
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Congrats on the anniversary! It looks so pretty up there.
Congratulations!! You two are so cute together! Looks like a pretty time to go up there. :)
That's awesome Kel! I LOVE that third to last picture of the fall leaves! I can't wait til you have your baby... you are so cute preggo! :-)
Wow 2 years...congrats! That is awesome...glad you found a good one! Oh and by the way, you are THE cutest little pregnant lady!
Congrats!!! It is so pretty up there.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun up there. Congrats!!!!
Kelly it was great to see you and I wanted to thank you and your family for making me feel so welcome. I had a lot of fun, I am glad you were able to go to the BYU game with Lane he said he had a great time.
Post a Comment