Monday, October 27, 2008

Aunt Joy's Birthday

This Friday was Aunt Joy's birthday!! We wanted to do something really special for her this year because we love and appreciate her so much! She's just one of those people that helps anybody and everybody around her. We all thank Erin for actually making sure it happened. My parents were planning on taking her out to dinner anyway so we all waited at the restaurant to surprise her. Her favorite restaurant is Ruby River so that's where we went. Since we were all stumped on what to get her for her birthday, my mom came up with a wonderful idea to each write her a letter. I thought it would take a lot of thought and time to write this letter but I had so much to thank her for and appreciate that the letter just flowed. It was just so much fun to get everybody together and especially to do something special for Joy! Gale, Erin & Adam, and John and I decided to go in on a few gifts throughout the day. She didn't know who these gifts were from until we gave her the last gift at dinner. The first gift of the day was a bouquet of balloons, bag of Hershey bars (her favorite candy bar), and a gift card to get her nails done waiting for her on her car when she went out to go to work in the morning. Second gift was a bouquet of roses sent to her work. The third gift we gave her at dinner was the first book of the Twilight series.

I thought for sure Gabby was going to bark and blow the whole thing so this is me being very sneeky!
Here she is when we all yelled "SURPRISE!"


All three of my Dad's sisters

I am 35 weeks here. Don't get any ideas, Erin is not prego, we just thought it was a fun pose:)

2 comments:

Sierra said...

When I saw that picture of you and Erin I freaked at first! I really thought she was preggo! Ha ha (Not that she looks like it, but that pose is deceiving)

Eyre Family said...

You look very good and I can't believe how small your belly is. That is a funny pose with Enin. Good luck with things, your'e getting close! By the way I never got Kim's address so that is why I didn't e-mail you back about that one.
D