Friday, August 24, 2012

NYC April 2012

While we lived in Jersey we went to New York City a couple of times. John and I had already been there twice but the only thing we hadn't seen yet that we really wanted to was the 911 memorial. It was really neat. One of the towers being built...
They built two huge waterfalls where the twin towers stood...
It was a really peaceful place. The company took us to a New York steak house. John and I shared a $110 steak. It was the only thing on the menu that I actually knew what it was. I asked if they had a house salad and the waiter said he would ask the cook if he could make one special for me ha ha. It's hard to comprehend that people actually pay that much money to go out to eat but it was really really really good!

No comments: