Friday, August 24, 2012
Keli's 26th Birthday!!
Man I'm getting old! It was such a good birthday though, just being with my cute little family. Birthdays are so much better with kids :)
We actually bought a new car the day before my birthday so I'm calling it my birthday present. We got a GMC Acadia that John and I both love. Now we can fit our new addition when SHE comes! I may have forgotten to mention last month...we are having another girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey Keli! I had to comment, seeing as we are living a twin-ish year. I just turned 26 too and we are expecting baby #3 in December (which is when I think you said you were due?)We aren't gonna find out, for now anyways. I feel pretty confident we are having another little girl! I hope you guys are doing well, just had to say hi!
Post a Comment