Monday, January 9, 2012

My Birthday

I had a really great birthday! About as good as it can get. The morning of my birthday John took me shopping and then to eat at AppleBees for lunch. John was so great to entertain the girls while I was trying on clothes and taking my time. The girls were really good too even at the restaurant. They must've known it was my birthday :). Here we are eating lunch...


We went back to the Hotel and John stayed with us a little while longer than he normally does but I thought he was just being nice since it was my birthday. Little did I know he was waiting for my Mom and my sister to get there. They drove 14 hours to Yakima to surprise me on my birthday!! I was wondering why they were the only ones that hadn't called me yet. They didn't want to blow their cover :)


They took me to dinner at the Olive Garden that night. The next day we went to the splash pad and just hung out. They ended up staying 2 nights. It was so nice to be with my two best girl friends again. We have way too much fun together. On their way out we ate at Pizza Hut because that's what preggo (Erin) was craving :) What a fun surprise!!!

No comments: