Friday, December 11, 2009

October 2009

Yes I know this is 2 months late. I don't even have an excuse! But hey, better late than never. We got a lot of great pictures in the month of October so I thought I would share...

Madi and I went to the Pumpkin Walk here in Logan. Madi didn't really get excited about any of it but it kept her attention the whole time. They had a lot of cute set ups. Here are a few...






We had a pumpkin carving night with our friends the Barnetts. Neither of us finished our pumpkins until a couple of days later because we were taking turns entertaining Madi. As you can see she enjoyed herself. She thought it was pretty cool to be up on the table.



We have a little play ground in our complex and Madi loves it! Notice she has a highlighter in her hand in every picture. She was pretty attatched to it that day :)




We went to Idaho for Halloween and stayed with John's parents. We had a lot of fun. It is always nice to get away for a few days and be with family. We went to the Cottenwood Caves and had tin foil dinners on the mountain side on Halloween night. Madi loves the outdoors and was good most of the time. And when she wasn't being good Gradma Burch took her in the car and let her play with the steering wheel. That is one of her favorite things to do.
You can't really see but here we are with the cave behind us.


She loved to put the flashlight in her mouth ha ha

I couldn't get a good picture of her in her costume but here are a few. She was a bumblebee! She would not hold still for a picture. She just wanted to run around and stare at the little things on her feet. It was a nine month costume so that is why the hood is in her eyes. I had to stretch it over her head because she was a little too tall for it. Poor girl. She looked pretty darn cute! We didn't get back from the caves in time to take her trick or treating but she didn't mind :) I was only sad that I didn't get to eat all of her candy. It's probably for the best!



Here she is on Halloween day. John was really proud that Madi was waving a Brazilian flag.

Just chillin on the kitchen floor at Grandma's

Madi had her first 4 wheeler ride and as you can see she loved it!

2 comments:

Wray Family said...

Welcome back to blogger ha ha ha... I loved Madilyn's bee costume, too cute!

Sierra said...

I love the Logan pumpkin walk! I can't believe how big she is getting already... I can't wait to see you guys again! :-) We're so glad you're home