Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FEEDJIT

I just wanted to make a recommendation to everyone that has a blog. You really don't know who is looking at your blog until you get FEEDJIT. It's crazy! If you look at mine in the side collumn and click on "Watch in Real-Time" at the bottom you can see all the traffic that goes in and out of my blog. It tells you which pictures have been clicked on and how people found your blog. If they googled you then it will say what they typed in the search bar. I've had a bunch of foreigners on my blog because I made the mistake of titling one of my posts "Grandpa Gay." CREEPS!!!! John's last name used to be Gay but he changed it right before his mission. Anyway, to read what they typed in google to get to my blog makes me so sick. It is creeps like that that make everybody want to go private. I really don't want to go private because this is how some people I haven't talked to in a long time find me. I changed the title to that blog post but if it continues I will have to go private.I recommend everybody have FEEDJIT on your blog. You will be surprised!

4 comments:

Sierra said...

That's awesome! Thanks Kel

Krystal said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know, there is a security setting on your blog that you can do that's not quite going private, but it makes it so that your blog can't come up on a google search and stuff like that. You might want to look in to that. But you are right, the feejit is a good idea. :)

Court and Brade said...

creepy!!! thx for sharing!

Chelsi Archibald said...

Thanks for the tip! I went and put it on my blog right away!