My handsome husband
The water was surrounded by rock
Here's the path we walked on right next to the road
The "beach" part
Madi, as I say everytime, is getting so big!! She is 6 months old now! The only time Madi gets with her Daddy is in the mornings and she laughs and squeals the whole time. She loves it! She was trying to eat his face in this picture but stopped to look at the camera.
Madi stopped taking a bottle and a binky at 3 months but I decided to try the bottle again. She took it! And she fed herself. Now I feel like I have a little bit more freedom.
Madi can sit up now!
Her new favorite toy...





6 comments:
looks like you guys are having fun in Boston- I've always wanted to go there! I love the last pic of Madi- So sweet! Your playlist rocks by the way. I got on your blog 3 days in a row to listen to your music haha ha
Wow looks like a ton of fun! You have one adorable family that is for sure :)
Madi is SO stinkin cute and getting so big! I can't believe she's already 6 months old! That is so neat you get to spend the summer in Boston
THe picture of you with Madi smiling is adorable! Is she really 6 months?! Holy Cow... she gets cuter every time I see her
I love the very last picture on this post...she is a doll! Looks like you guys are having fun!
Wow Kel you are so brave! Sounds fun though! :) And Madi is getting so big! Don't you love when they can hold their own bottle and sit up- it is the best! I love that you are keeping us posted!
Post a Comment