Friday, April 24, 2009

Madilyn's 3 Month Pictures

Ok Madi is now 5 months old and I am just barely getting around to posting her 3month pictures. I am a total slacker and many many posts behind!!! She has changed a ton in two months, as you can imagine, but here is our precious little girl...








My parents came with me to help since John was out of town and the photographer talked them into getting in one picture. I'm glad she did.

4 comments:

Wray Family said...

O I love her!!

Josh and Laurie said...

All the pictures are so cute... But I really love the one with your mom and dad. It is so precious.

Eyre Family said...

What a cutie, I love chubby babies. The one with your parents is great... Max and Bef, they look so happy.

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

those pics are so cute!Love the one where youa re kissing her! As I'm looking at these I'm taken back to last summer when we went and got Ali and Coopers pictures taken! Do you remember that day? You introduced me to Chick-fil-a fries that day! I blame you for my big hips!! lol! I will miss you this summer! Madilyn is B E A Utiful!