Monday, October 27, 2008
BYU Game
My brother Blair has season tickets for BYU but he was in St. George this weekend so he gave them to Lane and I to use. They played UNLV. It was a really exciting game. A little frustrating considering I had heard they were supposed to blow them out but they still won. We rode to the game with Mark and Emily and had a good time. The people we sat by made the game even better! When BYU scored their last touchdown with about 3 min left some people started leaving and the guy next to us was trash talking them, every single person as they walked by. He was saying, "Oh so you already know how it ends?" "Going home to watch it on your TV's?" "We'll see you next game." I was laughing pretty hard. The fans around us just added to the entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You guys do soo much fun stuff. You look way cute pregnant.
Heather
You're lookin hot! Can't wait to see that pretty baby! Good luck! Miss you guys! stay in touch! Lonna
KELI! You look SOOO Pretty! I am so excited for you to have your baby...
Post a Comment