We went to the river walk in down town Columbus, GA. We enjoyed ourselves and luckily it wasn't too hot!
Making sugar cookies without milk. It's pretty much impossible. I was on a dairy free diet for Brynli. John said the cookies tasted awful but they tasted so good to me. Probably because I had been deprived of good food for 3 months.
Madi likes to climb in and out of Brynli's jumper. Sometimes she gets stuck...and it's funny.
This was Brynli's bed up until a couple of weeks ago, a Rubbermaid box. She out grew it so we had to buy a pack n' play. When I say we live on the bare necessities in the summertime I mean it :)
Here is Madi picking up the whole loaf of Banana bread and eating it. If you look close you can see her cute little teeth marks in the bread :)
Madi loved pushing Brynli around in her doll stroller. Bryn was a good sport.





3 comments:
Wow, your kids are SOOO cute! Your baby is adorable and already so big. Its so fun to see John's kids! I'm so glad for blogging. And it was kind of cool seeing the girls on Grandma's lap.
Hey have you seen Becky's craft blog? I just started helpin' her out with it and I thought I'd let all the blogger savvy cousins know about it: www.madebybedtimetales.blogspot.com
Hope your summer's great!
PS I cracked up when I saw Brynli in the rubbermaid
Your kids are darling! You are such a cute mom! I grinned when I saw Brynli in the tupperware also!! What a great idea though!! :) Glad to see an update!
I laughed at the tupperware too... that's what Cordon sleeps in when we go camping. Someone said it was white trash, but we call it creative :-)
We miss you guys... can't wait til you come back so I can meet your beautiful baby :-)
Post a Comment