Tuesday, June 22, 2010

March Madness

We were lucky enough to be able to go to the Sweet Sixteen and the Elite Eight in SLC this year! We had great seats because we requested tickets through my sisters work. She worked for the U of U athletic department so we got a good deal and had great seats! The U of U hosted it but it was at the Energy Solutions. We watched Syracuse vs Butler, Xavier vs Kansas St, and Butler vs Kansas St. We couldn't have asked for better games! They were all fun teams to watch.

This is Frankie. He was a hoot. I almost enjoyed watching him more than the game. He is Kansas St. coach and he was the meanest guy I've ever seen. My brother kept yelling "Get em Frankie" and I just about died laughing! If you have ever watched this guy you would know what I was talking about. He eats his players alive!




Butler celebrating

No comments: