Friday, September 18, 2009

Andy comes to Philly

We have been so lucky to have a few visitors come while we were living in Philly. John's brother Andy had to go to New York for business and decided to fly in a couple of days early so he could spend some time with us. We were so glad he did! It's always nice to have visitors. We all went golfing on Saturday, including Madi. She loved riding in the cart and crawling on the green while we were putting. Unfortunately I forgot my camera. Madi and I golfed 8 holes and then had to go so Madi could take a much needed nap. John and Andy played 18 holes and then some in the rain. Madi and I got home just in time for the rain to hit. The boys didn't even mind it!

Sunday we saw all the sites in Philly, again. We are great tour guides :) We got some more good pictures...






Any spare time we had the boys were playing football on the x-box.
We were glad he came to visit us!

2 comments:

Wray Family said...

I LOVE the picture of Madi on Rocky's foot prints! Love her!

Judi said...

We tried to take william golfing when he was about madi's age and someone from the golf course saw us and freaked out that no babies were allowed because if they got hit by a ball they would die. We haven't been golfing since, sad! I am glad they didn't get mad at you. I thought it was a stupid rule.