Friday, August 21, 2009

Madi Has Something To Say



Although this was not planned, John and I are so happy and feel so blessed to have this baby be a part of our family!

I am 11 weeks right now and I am due...


Grandma Bev made Madi's shirt :) Thanks Mom! Sorry that "our" projects always turn into you doing the whole thing. It turned out perfect!

13 comments:

Wray Family said...

We are so excited! Glad I don't have to keep it a secret anymore... Baby Burch and Madi will be best friends!

Marriott's said...

I am so happy for you. I know your kids will be the best of friends. I am hoping that mine will be too. Mine are just going to be a lot farther apart then yours. I loved having my sisters and me be so close in age. It was the best!!!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Congrats! So excited for you ! they will be best friends!

Eyre Family said...

YAY Keli and John, that is so exciting, and to think of what the doc said before you had little Madi... now #2. We are happy for you guys. I miss seeing you Kel and hope that we can see you some time soon.
D

Judi said...

That is soooo weird! I had a random dream about you last night and you were pregnant again. Isn't that weird?? Kind of freaky! Congrats :)

Marriott Family said...

Yay Kel! Congrats!! That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you!!

Sierra said...

Holy Cow! Keli, that makes me so happy. You are such a wonderful mother already. What a blessing for you :-) Congrats

Burch Family said...

You are right D! I am just so grateful that I can get pregnant. We feel so blessed. Hopefully we can get together so I can see your new little one and also meet Oden for the first time! It's been so long.

Judi- That is crazy!! You were inspired :) When we told my Mother-in-law, she said "I had a feeling you were pregnant and I kept wondering why you hadn't called to tell me yet."

Josh and Laurie said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting.

Brittney Wimmer said...

What! You're kidding! That's so exciting! Congrats you guys! We're so happy for you! Can't wait to see another baby burch! The shirt idea was super cute!

Marissa gardner said...

congrats!!!!! i'm way excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations KeL! That is SO exciting and I am so happy for the both of you! You are such a cute mom and family!

Lacie said...

I'm so so happy for you! Plus the way you announced it is awesome! This new little one will be beautiful! I hope the pregnancy is treating you well!